Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Sunday, October 31, 2010

WOAH!




Less than a week ago my world was turned a little topsy-turvy.... I was asked to go to Nanjing, China for 6 weeks for cross-cultural leadership! With graduation creeping upon us very swiftly my mind was wondering....
Some of my closest friends and people I dearly love were sitting next to me also hearing of this incredible opportunity. What an exciting journey! At this point in my life it is so unexpected to have such an opportunity forward. I continue ask for wisdom, guidance, and discernment through this decision-making process.
P.S. This is one of my favorite pictures I've found of Nanjing. Beautiful, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete