Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm posting a lot today...Peanut Butter Jelly Time


So... I was just in a memory kind of mood today! I was thinking back to my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Do you remember your first PB&J experience??? Here's how mine goes!

It was wintry February in Gainesville, GA (my hometown of which I don't see enough of these days). I had a handsome boyfriend at the time (2006) and his name was Trevor... yes the same Trevor as now. Valentine's day was coming up soon... Trevor had recently discovered I hadn't tried a pb&j. You see my family is more of a "just peanut butter" kind of family so we had never put jelly on our sandwiches. We are a lonely bunch, I guess you could say. We figured the peanut butter could just stand alone on those two pieces of bread. However Trevor found this ridiculous and just not okay. For Valentine's day he did this over the top and very sweet scavenger hunt in my house and at the end was a big plate of heart shaped peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! :)) He had it together, even at the age of 15. Yea, for all you "men" out there: BRING IT!

Here is a picture of what my sandwiches looked like. I wish I had an actual picture of the ones he made or any pictures from that night for that matter. Now I know why I carry a camera or my phone everywhere with me!

XOXOXO,
Ktizzle

P.S. Tell someone you love em today!

No comments:

Post a Comment