Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Friday, March 4, 2011

blast from the past

My senior year of high school...

Our trip to Moldova in June of 08

Trevor's 18th Birthday... it feels weird to even say that! In a month he'll be 21!

Christmas 2007

Mountain Day 2008
This was just a month after I graduated high school. July 2007. We were babies!



Summer 2009, maybe? Destin Florida with the Bishop family! Trevor's hair!!!



Fall of 2010

Graduation

My senior Prom... WOW





2 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are great!!I am over at Nanny's tonight and we were surfing the web and dropped in to your blog. We loved seeing all the pics. Man, time flies doesn't it?? It seems like yesterday when you guys were all graduating and to think that your college graduation is around the corner is unreal! Nanny says hello and she misses and loves you. Look forward to seeing you over Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed! Time does fly!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her I said I love her too!

    ReplyDelete