Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prerequisite: FAITH

Hi to all of you wonderful blog-reading people! I have a quick update about my trip to China. We need to buy our plane tickets but we don't have enough support to do so quite yet. We know that in these times of true need we are humbled.... and I am SURE that my father is in control of all things including financial matters!

If you can give in any way this is me asking for your help. We need your support to help this become a possibility for our team! You can send support to:
2277 Martha Berry Highway 
Mount Berry GA 30149 

Thank you in advance for your dedication, love and support. You'll never know how much it means to our team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment