Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Saturday, April 30, 2011

11 Days to go... Wow

Well folks, in 11 days I'll be boarding a plane! Please keep us in your thoughts as we continue to prepare!!!!!!!!!!!!

After this week's storm and all the stress I have been going crazy! We didn't have classes on Wednesday and our campus is in shambles! Graduation is upon us and crazy deadlines are approaching!!!

I'm excited but nervous!

My savior is sweeter than ever!

I'm getting VERY VERY emotional and sad about leaving Berry. I feel like a child who is pitching a fit- I'm attached to a pole and someone is trying to pull me off but I just can't let go! I'm SO sad about leaving. I feel like when I go home I'll be lonely and I'll miss my friends. I am excited to see my family more and to go on to Nursing school... but I've never had friends like I do at Berry (besides Miranda of course). I am so fearful of losing the great relationships I've nurtured these past 3 years....

Love,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment