Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Thursday, April 14, 2011

Music to my ears :)

Hello!

What a wonderful week this has been!! The weather has been great and everyone just seems to be in the best of moods around campus! It's been so great! Its probably spring fever, but who cares! :)

I received another $50 check today--chipping away! I want to keep updating daily (when I remember) so that everyone knows exactly the need. I want to take time to say that I'm not raising money for myself, but for an entire team of people. We have made the commitment to be in this together. I know we are all working so hard to reach our goals.

Time has not been my friend, especially with being a senior, getting everything ready for nursing school/graduation, and my work on top of that--its been a lot these past few weeks! HAVE NO FEAR- my God is also a God of rest and peace...!

Thanks for continually praying for me as I raise support!

I've been in constant contact with Patricia, one of my pen pals. She is wonderful and we have just "clicked"! She emails me at least once a day (which is impressive because Nanjing is 12 hours different from us)! Yesterday she sent me several of her favorite songs. Some were instrumentals, one on the piano, and then a few popular songs that play on the radio. I've been listening to them this morning and I LOVE THEM! :)) I hope I can learn the words and stuff so we can dance around and have a grand time once I get there!

27 Days to go!
TOTAL needed: $6,000
Raised 4/14: $1,845.00
NEEDED: $4,155


If you are around the Gainesville, GA area NEXT SATURDAY you should come to the yard sale/benefit my family is helping me put on!OR you can DONATE any items you want to get rid of! Ask me for details! :))

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Kelsey

1 comment: