Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Monday, November 8, 2010

HOME

This weekend I had the pleasure of taking the 2 1/2 hour drive back to Gainesville to visit my family! I always enjoy the ride... who wouldn't with Trev in the car with you!?!? It really is a good time!

It was so nice just to be home. I really needed to be able to leave school behind for a few days, I
was beginning to get to a very low point of motivation. It seems as though whenever I am home big things always happen in my life, and Trev's too. "This place is special. Hold it close to your heart. Never forget where HOME really is."

On Friday Trevor and I received news that a friend of ours had passed away in a car accident. Our reactions were immediate shock. I felt as though someone had laid a 400 pound brick on my chest. It is unreal how quickly someone's life can change. Here one second, gone the next! Courtney was a beautiful person inside and out! We cheered together for 3 years. She was always kind and a very good friend to many. She will be greatly missed! Please keep everyone who loved this amazing woman in your prayers!
Heaven gained a great Angel when he gained you, Courtney!

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment