Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm a 21 year old 10 year old

Oh my, the semester is 3 weeks from closing. I cannot believe it. I am in utter shock. I can't even put into words how I feel about how quickly these 3 months have past me by....... really, the feeling is quite odd and different from anything I've experienced! I received a graduation announcement for Melissa just yesterday..... a GOOD friend of mine GRADUATING!!!!!!!!! WOAH, when did all of this stuff come about??!!

I know my days at Berry are coming to an end. Yet I also know that I still have some time. This place is incredible beautiful, more so than I give credit for. The weather has been absolutely magnificent! Although it's mid-November we have had temperatures in the 60s and 70s. The crisp air and blue sky just puts me in a good mood! I find myself breathing in deeply and looking up all the time! I feel sort of like a freak! :)

Today I was able to spend a wonderful dinner with my fellow classmates, friends, and people I love dearly. Oh none of us are even close to perfect. We are all weird, talkative, loud, obnoxious, and very very funny. As imperfect as we are, things just work :) The good news brings us together!

Less than 3 weeks until Thanksgiving! That also means finals, papers, and one very important thing----WINTER BREAK!

I'm 21. Most days I feel 16, or maybe even 10. When will these years catch up to me?

1 comment:

  1. I'm still trying to figure that one out myself sweetie......

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete