Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy days, sunny thoughts

It's Monday AND it's raining.... but I am happy! Oh what a wonderful weekend I was blessed with! I had just an amazing time!!!

WELLLLL, I am definitely going to China this summer! Thanks for everyone who stuck with me along the way as I was deciding! I am sure it will be a blast and I will learn so much along the way! It will be a journey I'll never forget!

I am so excited today! 2 of my friends/family members are getting married 1 week from each other!! Yes, next fall, I will be watching 4 people who I love get HITCHED! (not all to each other, thankfully!) I couldn't be happier for them all!

As I prepare for this last week at school before Thanksgiving I am just so joyful. The Lord has blessed my spirit with contentment and peace, and I am SO very thankful! He is a good God! I have had plenty of opportunities to be stressed, but it just hasn't come! WOW, he really knows when I need peace and quiet the most! :) 2 weeks ago I was about to pull my hair out!

Sincerely,

Thankful, happy, content. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! We couldn't be any more excited about this trip and your decision to go. Of course, China has a very special place in our hearts and I know it will in your's now too. I can not wait to see what our Father has in store for you while you are there. I am trusting you will come back with more of Him in your life and with experiences that He can only give you. Stay open to all He has for you! We are so excited!!!

    So thankful that He gave you wisdom and peace over your decision. He is indeed a GREAT GOD!!!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete