Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Saturday, January 15, 2011

A heart full of LOVE

First, I want to apologize for not being a very consistent blogger. Now that I've gotten back to work and school is in swing (sort of) I've been one busy girl. As a matter of fact, I JUST unpacked today. That is pitiful, I know.

Anyway, I just want to share how full of LOVE I've felt this week. My Father has been showering me with love and understanding, especially as I begin a transition that is very hard-- from college to adulthood. I'm scared and excited to see what's next. He has just given me the support of friends and family that I need to get me through this time, and I know He will continue to do so in the following 3 months. I continue to lean on these words, "He will do good things for those who are faithful servants".

Lets talk about Trevor for a second.... he is wonderful. Some days I don't know how he stands me, but somehow he does and shows me love. We have spent almost 5 and a half years together now. There has been lots of smiles, laughs, and hugs but we have also had our fair share of tears and heartache. We have been blessed beyond belief with a relationship centered around pure love, something many couples do not have. As I get ready to graduate in a few months my transition hasn't been completely smooth. I get sad to think about not seeing him everyday and I get worried about what I will be doing after I graduate. No matter what, he is ALWAYS on my side and talks me through my sadness or frustration. I've seen him, and our relationship, grow so much in the past few years. I am so proud of him and his big dreams and ambitions. I hope that he feels as blessed as I do to have him on my team.

I feel LOVED. I am LOVED. I do not DESERVE this.





No comments:

Post a Comment