Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Friday, January 7, 2011

MIGHTY MIGHTY MIGHTY... I am humbled

Christmas break is coming to an end and I must say it has been one of the most eventful breaks ever! I've grown up so much and stepped into adulthood.

As I prepare for graduation I am saddened to leave Berry but excited about all the different opportunities coming by way! As I talk with all my fellow graduates everyone explains the feeling the same: bittersweet! Perfect description. I'm sad, yet excited and relieved. No more homework lingering over my head like a large black cloud. No more research papers. The time for me to fulfill my purpose has arrived. I'm ready, I think... ;) Having a few months to really prepare will be great. May 7, 2011......

Now for a lighter note! Christmas was FANTASTIC! It was a WHITE Christmas! The first one since the 1800s... isn't that incredible! It really didn't start snowing until right at dusk, but it was still a miracle! ALL the family were together this year at Christmas, which doesn't always happen on other holidays. It was really a great feeling to have my loving family around. We all caught up on the little details of our lives that we miss out on day-to-day. I got to see my Aunts and Uncles who I hardly ever spend time with due to being at school so much.

I am so thankful for how supportive my family is in ALL things I choose to do. They always give me sound, grounded advice based on wisdom and experience. They are great to have around, especially in transition times such as now. IT REALLY IS WONDERFUL!!!

Here are just a few pictures from Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kel!! I was so glad to get to spend a little bit of time with ya while you were home. I really enjoyed it and we should do it more often. You certainly have taken some big steps into adulthood as of late. But they have been grounded in prayer and have been wise. We are so proud of you and are thankful to be a small part of your life. We love you!! Enjoy what's left...May 7th will come really fast!!

    ReplyDelete