Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dreamy.......



Trevor took me to the House O' Dreams on our beautiful 26,000 acres campus at Berry! Yes, you are allowed to be Jealous... more pics below..

Aren't the gardens beautiful! Pretty soon weddings will be allowed up here! Could you imagine!?



Full of handsomeness







3 comments:

  1. Awhh, I love this post. It is so nice to see inside your life in pics. The campus is beutiful!! Can't wait to see it myself in May at the graduation ceremony. You and Trevor make such a beautiful couple... on the inside and out. I believe God has big plans for you both.

    Feel free to post more pics anytime!! Love u both!!

    ps...when r u coming home for a visit??? Anytime soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. And oh yeah, I love the changes to the blog!! I really like the center layout. I need to make some changes to mine too. Looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliments on the blog! Its just another way for me to not do my school work... procrastination at it's best. I enjoy it though! :) I have facebook but you can't personalize it like you can a blog. I want to figure out how to do more advanced stuff, though! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures! I always forget that you guys haven't seen the campus. I can't wait for everyone to be here so we can go on a long tour! :)) There is so much to see and it's all so beautiful here! You'll love it! I have spring break march 14-18 so I'll be home all week!

    ReplyDelete