Hi, I'm Kelsey, a recent college grad with the world at my fingertips. I hope to share a little glimpse of my life through this space.... I've got big dreams and I'm gonna chase 'em.
As I go, I'll walk with the knowledge that I am never alone.





Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEWS!

I've got great news: 1)I got accepted into nursing school! 2) I got another support check! --$540 down, $5460 to go.

Its funny how just a little while after the previous post I received word about Nursing school...its funny how God works in our lives! Even though going back home, living with my parents, and being away from Trevor and my friends isn't exactly what I want I know it's GODS plan. All along I feel as if God is teaching me, "Kelsey it's not your plan, it's mine!"

With love,
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOO!!! You may be coming home :-) .....at least for a little while.

    Have you heard any news on the job in Atlanta??

    Love u! Hope you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about the job in ATL yet... I had my interview Feb 18th and they said it would about a month when I heard back. So, I've got some time to wait still. For now I'm planning on Nursing school and if I get the job I'll do that! I just had to send in my commitment form for nursing before I heard back from the job...

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete